Welcome to Interactive Multimedia Design @ ULSTER
The IMD Course represents:
- opportunities to learn latest technologies for the Web such as Ajax, PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS and XML,
- develop multimedia skills,
- enhance your visual design capabilities.
The IMD Web Site contains information to help you know more about the Course and give access to all the essential services for students.
The noticeboard has now been upgraded to an RSS feed and you can view and subscribe to this feed along with the RSS feed for job opportunities.
http://edge.ulster.ac.uk Award will enable students to:
- Gain valuable employability skills Add value to their experience at the University
- Be formally recognised for their involvement in activities
- Articulate their skills and achievements effectively and build self-confidence
- Differentiate themselves when applying for employment
- Analyse, document and reflect on their learning and development
- See more details ___>
Tutoring in Schools (TiS)
Tutoring in Schools is a programme that places University of Ulster student tutors in a primary, secondary or special school.
Traditionally popular with students wishing to complete a PGCE and undertake a career in teaching, the programme is however open to any student who wishes to gain valuable placement experience.
Find out more about Tutoring in Schools
Simon Clarke after running with the Olympic Torch
End of Year Show 2010/11
A show was held in June 2011 to promote the work of the Final Year. During the evening the External Examiner awared the Manleys prize to Kyle Gawley.
Examples of previous student work